Pools & Spas
Building Friendswood, Galveston and
Houston Swimming Pools
Friendswood, Galveston and Houston Pool Builder
Custom Pool Design and Construction
We at Fig Tree Construction base our company on Faith, Trust and Craftsmanship. We know that hiring a contractor to build your backyard dream can be scary. That is why Fig Tree will walk with you every step of the way – from pool placement to ceiling color of the covered patio. One person will be with you from the beginning of design to that moment when you realize that you not only made the right choice in your contractor but you may have a new friend. The care, time and effort put into each job is done because we know this is not just another pool, covered patio or outdoor kitchen. This is your home, your family, your life and Fig Tree wants you to enjoy it for a long, long time!
WE START WITH THE POOL YOU DESIRE!
Other companies will charge $18,000.00 or more, in upgrades for our Standard package.
- #4 steel – 8 inch on center (most companies use #3 – that’s not as structurally stable as #4)
- Pebble – Pool Finish (color choices vary in price) – (Pebble is significantly more durable and lasting than plaster)
- Healthy allowance for Tile and Coping (selections may change price)
- Spa with Hayward Forced Draft Gas Heater (size of heater varies based on spa size), blower and waterway jets
- 4 feet wide stamped and colored concrete decking around the perimeter of the pool
- 100 Linear Feet of drain pipe
- Hayward Ecostar Variable Speed Pump (energy efficient)
- Hayward DE Filter
- Hayward Aqua Pod Wireless Remote with a Base Receiver
- Two skimmers
- Hayward Tiger Shark Cleaner
- One LED light in the pool and one in the spa with a Hayward Color Logic Module
- All in a Prologic PS8 Control Panel
- All your basic Start-Up needs
- Grading, Sod, Fence and Landscape Repair allowance of $0.14 per gallon ($2,524.20 in below example)
- Permitting (if needed)
We make this simple so you can know an approximate cost in moments. For the above pool the cost will be $2.90 per gallon + (12 & 12). That is not much more than a gallon of milk! (Note: this method is not intended to be an exact quote but rather give you a good picture of what you will spend on the pool prior to adding any other features. Neither is it intended to give actual finished gallons of your pool as it does not include any intrusions into the space – such as stairs, benches, tanning ledge or spas within the pool perimeter. The finished pool will have considerably less gallons. The below example may be 14,500 gallons finished, depending on the layout of the above items.) Features, selections, grade of property, buried items, tree and root removal, soil quality, existing sprinkler systems, distance from pool to the street and/or pool equipment, utility locations and many other potential items can affect the cost of any pool.
(Length x Width x Average depth x 7.5 (there are 7.5 gallons of water in one cubic foot)) x $2.90 + (12 & 12)
Pool – 32’ long x 16’ wide x 4.5’ deep is 2304 Cubic Feet x 7.5 = 17,280 gallons
Spa – (7’ square spa) – 7’ x 7’ x 3’ = 147 Cubic Feet x 7.5 = 1103 gallons
Total Gallons /Cost – 18,383 x $2.90 = $53,310.70 + (12% = $6,397.28 + $1,200.00) = $60,907.98
Pool Renovations and Remodels
Is your outdated pool in need of a face lift? We offer a full range of swimming pool renovation services, including full scale remodels, pool resizing, reshaping, and re-plastering. Contact us today with your remodeling requirements and breathe new life into your backyard!